Here are some questions to ponder over and comment on the post! Audience feedback is a huge part of what we’re trying to accomplish, and all of your thoughts are important. Please keep the discussion friendly and constructive.
1. Did you find yourself connected to any specific characters? Which ones, and why?
2. Were there any points you found your interest in the play dropping? Why?
3. Was the story easy to follow and understandable?
4. How did you feel about the staged reading? Did it present the work in an engaging way?
5. In general, what did you like about the play?
6. In general, how could the play be improved?
-Open Source Theatre